Sermo is the biggest social network for doctors ( 600 000 members from 30 countries). I am Sermo community columnist since 2016. Below my columns ( access only for registred doctors). My nick on Sermo is @mimax2.
1.Pierogi – delicious food from Poland
2. World is aging and you too :)
3. Vitamin K - great panacea for all - from birth to senility?
4. Grandparents without borders
5. Holiday time - the hotel guide for travelers
6. When doctor meets with a rare disease
7.Another Specialty for a Day – aesthetic medicine
8. Every man needed good examples
9. Air pollution – underestimated risk factor
10. Too much salt on ever larger plates
11. Bionic pancreas – new interesting data
12. Released new guidelines for treating SERMO - nosis !
13. Global disparities in hypertension – what we should do?
14. Proust Questionnaire
15. Parisian famous restaurant due to movie…
16. European Society of Cardiology Congress 2016, August 27-31
17. Esophageal atresia - the new guidelines 2016
18. Polish children are obese!
19. Difficult case of pheochromocytoma
20. M*A*S*H in Polish
21. O pieniądzach najwygodniej rozmawiać w języku ojczystym
22. Organic food - what do you think about it?
23. My roots, Jewish roots?
24. How to cross the US border - a guide for beginners
25. Bed adventures or a blind date
26. Mistake: zero lost that almost made me collapse
27. Seniors, lets dance!
28. 3 D print: the reality of individual case and dreams
29. Old and new sources of medical knowledge
30. My home library
31. My Crazy Experience as a patient: injuries in the bathroom
32. Child Health and Development Records – history and examples
33. Telemedicine - opportunities and threats
34. Guide to aging based on personally known facts ;)
35.Round the world travel
36. Christmas time in Poland
37. Three streams of Medicine 3.0
38. Cavalcade of Magi in Poland
39. My most interesting patient case: collapse due to...
40. One thousand cardiac ablations in children and adolescents
41. Family recipe: dumplings ( pierogi ) from Poland
42.Testing my new pan or dinner for two
43. Emotional contagion
44. Best place I’ve visited is ... Iguazu Falls
45. Learning foreign languages - yours experience
46. Bedroom, smartphone and you
47. Art of loving, it is…
48.Cancer screening – risk, benefits, practical approach
49. European Reference Networks for rare diseases launched!
50. Medicine and journalism, my passions
51. Quality of life and rare diseases
52. Travels and culture shock
53. Ranking of articles published in JAMA 2016
54. Para - pheo syndrome recurrence after two surgeries
55. Kiss me quick? Hmm... sometimes rather not
56. Accident on vacation / holiday - meeting with noctors
57. Do you like seafood?
58. Glioblastoma 7 y/o
59. Diplomas and certificates in teh doctor's office