Powered By Blogger

wtorek, 7 listopada 2023

Korespondencja w sprawie praw autorskich

 

To whom it may concern

My name is Krystyna Knypl and I am a medical journalist from Poland. Since 2012 I have been the editor-in-chief and publisher of the monthly non-profit magazine Gazeta dla Lekarzy (our statute in English is at the link https://www.gazeta-dla-lekarzy.com/index.php/statut/257-the-statute.
Our team of authors and I as publisher are working for free. The cost associated with editing Gazeta dla Lekarzy is covered by me personally. I am a retired as a doctor and medical journalism is my passion. The medical school I graduated  in 1968, my school was was called the Medical Academy. Over the years, medical colleges have been renamed medical academies in Poland using the satirical argument that Grilling Academies  are in the United States
I found a picture on your pages at the link https://www.alamy.com/sign-for-the-weber-bbq-grill-academy-a-cookery-school-based-in-abinger-hammer-surrey-hills-surrey-uk-2020-image378687347.html
which I would love to include in my book. I am aware of the rules of copyright law and carefully alwaysrespecy it.... 

My press enquiry is: can you give me the rights to publish this photo for free. in my book, the cost of which I cover from my own money.

Journalists in Europe usually have access to photos for free.I know that in the United States there are two forms using photos to journalists: for free and for money. I understand and respect every law.

One final sentence about me:  I will be 80 y/o in a few weeks, widowed for over 2 years.
 
I know the saying of M, Monroe, that money does not give happiness, but purchases do it. Today, in a world of glamour, we know that shopping does not give happiness for peopele.. Happiness is given by good acts received from good people.My book will be for free to all readers, without the need to log in, as is all the content of my  Gazets dla Lekarzy
Hoping for your good deed, kind regards

Krystyna Knypl
Niemcewicza street 7.9, apt. 128
02-022 Warszaw Poland



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.

Diagnozowanie Nowego Wspaniałego Świata, odcinek pierwszy

  Krystyna Knypl Motto: Młodzi MYŚLĄ, że starzy są głupi, ale starzy WIEDZĄ, że młodzi są głupi. Agatha Christie , Morderstwo na ple...